Complete form below and provide the following:
- A resume
- Two letters of reference
- Personal Essay responding to these questions:
- Describe one or two experiences in your professional career where you demonstrated creative and effective leadership. What was unique about the situation? What did you learn?
- What are the three most significant challenges facing the non-profit sector?
- What are your professional goals? What are your goals for your organization and the clients it serves?
- Describe the educational or mentoring experiences you desire through this fellowship program. How will this fellowship address the goals previously outlined?
- Employer Commitment Statement to be signed and dated by your employer including:
- Organizational approval of you, the applicant, and commitment of the organization's full support to devote the time and one-third of the resources as required by the Milton Murray Fund for Philanthropy Program
- Personal Commitment Statement in which you agree to:
- Complete the fellowship requirements which will be formalized in the Fellowship Acceptance Agreement
- Finish assigned readings
- Participate in the evaluative efforts of the fellowship experience
- Give back philanthropically to the foundation upon completion of fellowship experience